Before proceeding with purchase on the website www.dimensedecor.com, familiarise yourself with the Purchase and Delivery Terms. These Terms are mandatory for all persons ordering and/or acquiring the Goods on the Website. If you disagree with any of the provisions of the Terms, please do not order the Goods. If you have any questions related to these Terms, please contact Veika.
You can contact Veika by
Phone: +370 611 00467
Address: Baltosios Vokės g. 37, Vilnius, Lietuva / Lithuania
- You have the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement (return the acquired goods) within 14 days without indicating any reason. The period of withdrawal from the Agreement will expire 14 days from the day when you or the person indicated by you, except for the carrier, physically receives the last item of the Goods under the same Order.
- In order to exercise the right to withdraw from this Agreement, you have to communicate your decision to withdraw from the Agreement by the contact details indicated in the Terms of Veika by providing an unambiguous statement (e.g. by regular mail, fax, or e-mail). You can use the attached model form, but this is not mandatory. For the time limit for withdrawal from the Agreement to be observed, it is sufficient for you to send a message stating that you are exercising you right to withdraw from the Agreement before the end of the time limit for withdrawal from the Agreement.
- If you withdraw from the Agreement in accordance with the procedure established in the Terms, Veika will repay you the money received from you, including delivery expenses (except for extra expenses incurred, if you select a delivery method different from the standard cheapest one proposed by Veika). If you return only a part of the Goods delivered under one Order, the delivery expenses shall not be repaid.
- From the amount to be repaid, we can deduct losses for the loss of the value of the Goods resulting from non-obligatory actions, which were performed with the Goods (the actions are not obligatory to determine the nature, properties and functioning of the Goods).
- Veika will repay the money without undue delay, but, in any case, not later than:
- Within 14 days from the day when you return to Veika the Goods delivered to you;
- Within 14 days after you provide evidence that you have returned all the Goods to Veika;
- If the Goods were not delivered, within 14 days after you informed Veika about withdrawal from the Agreement.
- Veika will perform such repayment using the same payment methods as you used when performing the initial payment transaction, unless you explicitly agree to a different method; in any case, you will not have to pay any charges related to such repayment.
- You have to send the Goods back or transfer them to Veika immediately and, in any case, not later than within 14 days from the day when you informed about your decision to withdraw from the Agreement. The time limit has not been infringed, if you sent the Goods before the end of the time limit of 14 days.
- You have to cover the direct expenses of the return of the Goods.